At the onset of the year 1989, Engr. Ruben A. Javier of Lipa City, Batangas and Engr. Ronnievic C. Lagnada of Butuan City, decided to give up their employment with the Phil-IBRD 3rd Ports Package PPA-PMO Nasipit Port Development Project in the Municipality of Agusan del Norte and agreed with themselves to venture in the construction industry using the license of RB Candare Construction. They got their first project through their perseverance and the help of Agusan del Norte DPWH-District Engineering Office’ (DEO) Administrative Officer, the late Primo D. Badar under the leadership of District Engr. Daniel L. Arquisola. Eventually, the partnership also undertook its first project from Philippine Ports Authority with the help of Engr. Ronaldo C. Montero.
Starting with meager funds and resources, the construction venture undertook and completed various small scale Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) infrastructure projects in Butuan City and the north district of Agusan del Norte. Determined to pursue the venture on a large scale, the Partners took the name of EQUI-PARCO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY and eventually applied for and was issued a construction license by the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) on September 27, 1991.
After gaining construction expertise attributed to a sound financial, manpower and equipment recourses brought about by continues construction project undertakings with various government agencies – the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC), and the Philippine Ports Authority (PPA), among others, the company rose to a higher level of competence and its qualifications and construction license was elevated to CATEGORY AAA for horizontal construction including roads, highways, bridges, ports and airports, dams and irrigation projects.
Maintaining its performance and track record guided by company’s vision “EQUI-PARCO IN EVERY CORNER”, EQUI-PARCO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY emerged as an able partner of the government in its infrastructure project undertakings not only in the Caraga Region, but throughout the Philippines.
“Equi-parco in every corner”
EQUI-PARCO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY is a leader in delivering value-added construction and construction-related products and services.
Our success is founded on the following commitments:
- We cherish our reputation of completing projects on time and within budget.
- We optimize our human resource by promoting trust, openness, and teamwork in achieving our goals; and by fostering a work environment that encourages new ideas.
- We maintain the highest levels of professionalism, and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates and customers.
- We uphold our leadership in project management through our innovative project management systems.
- We establish mutual trust with our customes founded on uncompromising integrity and responsibility.
- We create a successful partnership with our customers by providing them with the highest level of performance and superior service quality.
- COMMUNITY CARE
- We actively advocate community awareness and respect the value of the individual.
- We contribute to the public good and to the quality of life of the community where we operate.
EQUI-PARCO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY believes in the importance of client satisfaction and a culture of progressive development within the company to sustain our success as a leading construction firm specializing in horizontal structures.
Our policy is based on the following focal points:
- To utilize innovative methods in ensuring continuing availability and efficient use of resources;
- To further develop competence of our top management and middle management team in the realization of projects in advance of set deadlines, conforming to contract requirements and quality standards with optimum profit
- To expand our operations strategically nationwide, and achieve long-term profitability and sustainability
- To be socially responsible company
Every EQUI-PARCO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY employee recognizes and embraces these values. An atmosphere of continual quality improvement shapes our companies.